General Data Protection Regulation legislation (2018)
By providing us with your personal data, you accept and consent to the practices described throughout this policy. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is ESENDI Services ltd (Dyslexia Centre North West) and the Data Protection Officer is Katie Nelson (Company Director). The information that we collect from you is held securely on our Customer management and booking system (10to8). Personal information may include any information that is used to identify you. It may include
Name of Child (if relevant)
Date of Birth
Background History of Difficulties
Employer/Educational Establishment Name and Address
How do we use your information?
We use your information to Provide Services Send you booking confirmations Process Job Applications Request Feedback
Who has access to your information?
The ESENDI Services (Dyslexia Centre North West) staff and associates have access to your information in order to provide services to yourself. We will not rent or sell any of your personal information to third parties and we will not share your information for marketing purposes.
We use third parties for the following:
10to8.com – for booking in appointments for our services and for feedback
123 form builder- for the collection of a questionnaire prior to an assessment and job applications
Pumpkin Web Design: to provide technical and website support
Worldpay- for the collection of debit and credit card payments
Mail Chimp- for our opt in mailing list
GL Assessment- for dyscalculia screenings
You have the right to request a copy all or some of the information that we hold about you. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to ensure that your personal information is up to date and accurate. You have the right to:
• correct information you think is inaccurate
• remove information you think is inaccurate
• delete the records we hold on you
• complain about the way your data is processed by us
If you would like to request information, correct information or complain about how we process your personal data, contact email@example.com
• In order to complete assessments, relevant personal information will be requested through questionnaires and other communication with a student, parent/carer and school/class teacher (as appropriate).
• The student (or parent/carer if a minor) will be sent the report via password encrypted email and asked to confirm that the content is accurate and up-to-date. You have the right to ask for any sensitive or personal information to be removed/erased.
• The report is private and confidential; your personal information will not be shared with third parties without your explicit consent. A digitally signed password encrypted electronic copy will be sent securely via your personal email so that you can decide how, and with whom, and in what format this report will be shared further.
•. Personal information and papers produced during this assessment will be kept on a password protected computer and in secure storage for 7 years for an adult (or 7 years after turning 18 for a minor) after which point it will be destroyed. You may ask for a copy of the report and access to additional personal data, at any time in that period.